2023 Leadership Trainee
A BIT ABOUT AXEL ARIGATO
Founded in 2014 by Albin Johansson and Max Svardh, Axel Arigato was born from an Instagram page focusing on footwear, that shortly after flourished into a contemporary fashion brand. With two offices, primarily based at the head office in Gothenburg, Sweden and a subsidiary office in London, UK we offer an inspiring, fast-paced and energetic workplace that encourages new ideas and creativity.
We are always looking to expand the team with fresh talent from diverse backgrounds. Innovators, dreamers and doers who have the potential to grow with the company and bring a new light to a small but increasingly broadening team.
At Axel Arigato, our aim is to build a platform through the power of community, inclusivity, and memorable experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value a diverse workforce. We believe that our differences are a strength and that by bringing together our individual perspectives and backgrounds, we make magic happen.
LEADING IN THE FASHION INDUSTRY: Our programme
Why join our graduate programme as a Leadership Trainee ? Well, by joining us you get the chance to be in the ever exciting, sometimes challenging, always rewarding growth phase of a brand and business that is taking off. We see you as someone who wants to Create the Present, Shape the future and Inspire generations- by first learning with us and then perhaps one day joining our leadership team.
You will have our CEO as your collaborator as you take on projects & rotations with our senior leaders from different sides of the business as you go along. Our Leadership Trainee gets unparalleled impact, access and insights into our business. We see the 11 months going something like this:
• August: Gothenburg office with your mentor and getting to know the central office and leadership teams.
• November: Possible rotation to work with another leader and team. Visit our stores + offices to work on a project with one of our creative/brand/design teams.
• March: Possible rotation to work on another team or office or location-it's all about where you and your mentor see the best value for your growth.
• June: Prepare final presentation for our leadership team. Reflect. Innovate. Feedback.
ARE YOU THE ONE?
This is an opportunity to work with some of the most passionate and inspiring colleagues in the business. You will have a mentor dedicated to exposing you to the many facets of Axel Arigato and the business in all its sides.
To be successful as a Leadership Trainee you should be attracted to many sides of business and want to be given the trust, space and opportunity to innovate, develop and experiment. You are recently graduated, at the top of your class, and are longing for a chance become multifaceted for your future career. To be crystal clear the requirements are:
• You will have a completed masters degree (by June 2023) in sustainability, business, fashion, management, marketing, finance or really any field and no more than 2 years post graduate work experience.
• You have a desire to be part of and contribute to the Axel Arigato community.
• You are interested in growing with us-yes we want to commit.
• Working with people from different languages, cultures, background is a must.
• Innovation isn’t a buzzword to you, it’s an opportunity.
READY TO JOIN THE A-TEAM?
If our role and ambitions sound like you and you want to learn more and apply, please submit your CV in English by April 2, 2023.
This is an 11 month, full time, paid contract with a competitive salary and benefits package for a recent graduate.
OUR VALUES : DROP
Diversity, Respect, Openness and Passion are the values that we live and breathe. They are the foundation for our current state and what we will always bring with us to the future.